TErms & conditions
Contract with us
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accepting Europe Removal offer for removal service, you enter into The Contract for Removal Service:
- Removal service includes Loading & unloading service (room to room service).
- You agree to use Europe Removal for lawful purposes. Prohibited behaviour also includes harassing or
- We reserve the right to refuse or stop the service at any time if our staff are subject to any kind of physical
or verbal abuse.
- Any items that were not included in the information provided by client or not showed during the survey will
result as a surcharge where it will be added on top of the total price. The price will be decided by the
Operation Manager on site. The cost for any extra furniture / items will be charged at £20.00 each and
£10.00 for each extra boxes. (Not applicable for post visit customers)
- 1 bedroom (10 boxes), 2 bedroom (20 boxes), 3 bedroom (50 boxes), 4 bedroom (70 boxes). After that, we
will charge £3.90 per boxes. Hanging wardrobes are not included in the materials.
- All boxes inclusive within the price needs to be collected by the company within 1 month time.
- If an extra truck or additional trip is required during the move, there will be a charge up to 70% of the total
job amount in addition for each truck.
- Customers need to make sure that someone is present during the collection and delivery of their
- To arrange suitable parking spaces in front of your properties on both sides.
- Declare in writing the list of your goods and their value being stored by us if storage facility is being used.
- Waiting charges of £80.00 per hour for each removal truck will be applied if the removal team wait more
than 30 minutes.
- You must pay all agreed payment before unloading.
- If you failed to pay before unloading, your belongings will be move to our storage where storage cost will
- It is also your responsibility to pay any parking tickets issued.
- Customer will be responsible to pay any Congestion charges and ULEZ charges being incurred during the
- You guarantee that goods submitted for removal and/or storage are your own property, or you have legal
right to deal on behalf of the owner of the goods.
- Pay for any parking or meter suspension charges incurred by us on the moving day.
- You must provide us with your correspondence address when putting your goods to be stored by us.
- We will not be liable for any damage or costs caused due to your failure to discharge the above duties.
- If your list of items exceeds to what has been provided on moving day, charges will apply.
- If you collect some or all the goods from our warehouse or hire a different company to collect your
belongings, a release charge will be applied to hand over your belongings. The charge will be 35% of the
total job amount.
- Please ensure that nothing is left behind after the removal or/and nothing is taken away by error.
- Other than by reason of our negligence or breach of contract, we will not be liable for any loss or damage,
costs or additional charges that may arise from failure to discharge these responsibilities.
- Europe Removal have the right to record and use information provided by you, or someone acting on
your behalf of you, just internally for administrative purpose
- If the customer fills the inventory list provided along booking confirmation, then he/she has the claim for
insurance, and if the customer does not fill inventory list, then he/she does not have right to claim for
- We have no right to exchange any of your information provided with anyone outside the organization
(excluding insurance providers when dealing with insurance claims on behalf of you).
- We also reserve the right to disclose your signed declaration form to our potential customers.
- Staffs are permitted to take breaks for tea, lunch, drinks and refreshment or smoke.
- Deposits paid toward booking a job are non-refundable in case of job cancellation.
- Due to the uncertain circumstances (i.e., breakdown, accident), if we are unable to provide the vehicle
promised during the survey or in booking confirmation, we will try our best to send you another vehicle or
hire a truck from a different firm.
- If through no fault of ours we are unable to deliver your goods, we will take them into store. The Agreement
will then be fulfilled and any additional service(s), including storage and delivery, will be at your expense.
- We shall have a right to withhold or ultimately dispose all the goods until the amount have been paid and
any other payments due under this or any other Agreement. These include any charges that we have
paid out on your behalf. While we hold the goods, you will be liable to pay all storage charges and other
costs incurred by our withholding your goods and these terms and conditions shall continue to apply.
- If Storage payment is late, a penalty charge of £20.00 per day will be made applicable.
- We reserve the right to sub-contract some or all the work.
- Job arrival times are estimated. Although we do our best to be on time, circumstances out of our control
may cause delays.
- After Booking Confirmation, booking can only be cancelled within 3 hours’ time, otherwise job/booking
cannot be cancelled. If any job cancelled after 3 hours you need to pay 100% cancellation charges. Also,
Cooling-off period will not apply on this contract as it is a short-term contract for 1- or 2-days services.
- Late working charges unless previously agreed: a) after 5.00pm Monday to Friday – an additional charge
of £25.00 per person and per hour will apply. B) After 5.00pm. Saturday, Sundays, and Bank Holidays – an
additional charge of £49.00 per person and per hour will apply.\
- Stolen and other prohibited goods, pornography and drugs, potentially dangerous and explosive item such
as gas bottles, ammunition, aerosols, any type of liquid, liquor, etc.
- We will not be liable for of or damage to your goods because of fire or explosion howsoever that fire or
explosion was caused unless we have been negligent or in breach of contract.
- Expensive jewellery, watches, stones and other metals, money, deeds etc.
- Personal identification documents such as ID cards, Passports, visas, etc.
- We are liable to compensate you the damage caused to your goods during transportation.
- The amount of our liability to you in the event of damage to your goods is subject to a maximum liability of
- We do not accept responsibility of damage cause due to design of the property by height length and width
of any large item being moved in or out. Customers need to let the company know if there will be any
complication at the moving from and to property such as narrow stairs, moving belonging from the loft, door
sizes etc. This is applicable where a survey has not been conducted.
- If packing is done by the customer, the company will not be liable for any damages.
- You are liable to pay first £250.00 to get access to be paid for your damaged goods (this figure is provided
by our insurance provider and is beyond our control).
- If you instruct us to move/store your goods in the manner that is likely to cause damage and it is against
our verbal or written advice expressed to you, we will not be liable for any damage caused.
- Any damage caused to your goods must be presented to our removal team on the day of the move. Or you
can make a complaint within 7 days of your move. Anything received after 7 days will not be accepted. All
claims need to be made through claim department on this email: [email protected].
- We do not accept liability for damage caused to fragile items and scratch surfaces in cases where owners’
packing took place, except the situations where damage would have occurred irrespective of the quality of
packing and wrapping.
- We are not liable for any damage caused to your electric suppliers, PCs, TVs unless there is evidence of
- If customer helps with the move, we will not be liable for any damages caused.
- Denting, chipping, and scratching caused while or during the move will not be covered.
- Minor Damage of goods or property will not be paid unless insured.
- We are not liable for delays in transit, except in the circumstances caused due to our negligence or
breach of contract.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to check whether there is any of their belongings left in the truck after
- The customer needs to declare his/her belongings value prior to the move
RIGHTS TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT
- Any job Postpone 5 days before the move will incur a fine equal to 80% of the total removal cost.
- We accept debit/credit card payment, online transfer (5 days in advance), or Cash on the day before
unloading your belongings.
- I agree to be bounded by these terms and conditions.