Residential moveCommercial move

    Removals Insurance

    Moving Insurance is a must have if you are moving house within the UK. Normally this insurance can be provided by the removal company or though your home contents insurers.
    But did you know that you can save up to 60% of this cost by insuring your move independently?
    Europe Removal provides you with a fully comprehensive ‘New for Old’ policy for all of your household items in transit. All we require is the overall replacement value of your household goods and the intended destination within the United Kingdom.

    Insurers will apply the same rate irrespective of whether you are moving around the corner or further afield.
    We do suggest you check with your home contents insurer whether cover can be extended to include your move but you will need to take into account any policy excess which may apply and whether, in the event of a claim, you may lose your no claims bonus.
    You must use a remover who is a member of either the British Association of Removers or the National Guild of Removers. We cannot accept self moves.

    To Book our services call us at 0208 090 0337 or click to Contact Us